About Texas Central
Texas Central is an investor-owned enterprise with a mission to build the first commercially viable, privately-sponsored high speed rail system serving the public as a common carrier in the United States. The Company will utilize the Japanese Shinkansen N700 which is the safest and best technology to meet the engineering, operating and environmental challenges and conditions in Texas. Texas Central is looking to hire energetic and passionate individuals to work in a team environment to complete this revolutionary project in TexasTexas Central is a Dallas based private company, employing a market-led approach. Unlike other high-speed rail projects, Texas Central Partners is backed by private investors, not public funds.
About This Position
The Manager – Utilities & Permitting will report to the Director – Right of Way, and will be responsible for Managing the permitting process for all Utilitly crossings needed for the project.
- Managing the Permitting of all ROW crossings
- Managing Crossings Tracker and Permit Timelines
- Managing Stakeholder relationships on behalf of the client.
- Coordinating with Design Builder on Exhibit creations
- Coordinating with Permitting Agencies and/or Design Build and Regulatory regarding Stakeholder engagement to review, analyze and address any permit comments received.
- Determining requirements for permitting submissions, as needed
- Supervising preparation of and submittal of Permitting applications
- Reviewing engineering drawings and identifies risks related to right of way;
- Tracking approval of permitting applications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Vast experience in negotiating ROW Crossing Permits and managing stakeholder relationships
- 3-5 Years of ROW Experience with a 2 Years Minimum Permitting Experience
- Permit experience a MUST with a working knowledge of public and private entities permitting
- Understanding of crossings that will need to be negotiated.
Please send cover letter and resume to yallaboard@TexasCentral.com. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email.
Texas Central is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities