The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for coordinating schedules, meetings, travel, and projects for various departments.
Texas Central Description
Texas Central is an investor-owned enterprise with a mission to build the first commercially viable, privately-sponsored high speed rail system serving the public as a common carrier in the United States. The Company will utilize the Japanese Shinkansen N700 which is the safest and best technology to meet the engineering, operating and environmental challenges and conditions in Texas. The sponsor and developer of this initiative is Texas Central Partners, LLC. Texas Central is looking to hire energetic and passionate individuals to work in a team environment to complete this revolutionary project in Texas.
- Anticipate, identify and support the needs of the executive office and various departments.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, utilizing software to generate reports and setting up for meetings and ordering supplies.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Setup and coordination for meetings, including preparing agenda, meeting logistics (ex: location and presentations), transcribing and conducting meeting minutes, gathering needed documents, etc.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Expense report creation and entry.
- Document review and proofing as needed.
- Document organization and coordination.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Backup coverage for the receptionist and the administrative team.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of two years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Associates Degree or some college is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail, be process oriented and have a high level of organization.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Ability to work for and with a diverse range of managers and team members.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with ShareFile, SharePoint or any cloud based filing system is a plus.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Contact: Please send cover letter and resume to yallaboard@TexasCentral.com. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email.